Software QA Engineer / Tester
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About Globus AI
At Globus AI our primary objective is to help save lives and improve the quality of life globally. We support implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals using our experience and competence in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Machine Learning. To support our vision, we are building an AI-as-a-Service platform that will make AI more accessible and affordable for everyone.
The interest for our AI products has been overwhelming, and we are currently serving several large customers in the Scandinavian market. Our goal is to further our vision by operating on a global scale, and we are looking for new mission-driven team members to join us in making the world a better place while pushing the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence.
About the role Senior React Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate QA Engineer to join our elite team building next-generation AI SaaS products for the healthcare sector. The main development team is working remotely from Russia. You will work from home or any other place you like. This is a full-time job (+/-3 hour from Moscow time zone.)
The Software QA Engineer at Globus AI will be responsible for testing responsive, dynamic user interfaces on web/mobile based SaaS products.
You will be working alongside product managers, developers, data engineers and data scientists collaborating on improving the products and meeting strict deadlines. You will work closely with Client-side software developers, designers in relation to product specifications and customer requirements. You will be involved in functional testing, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, GUI testing, sanity testing and overall QA improvement process
- Perform requirements analysis
- Communicate with business users, developers
- Estimate and plan test activities in the project
- Test Design Creating and supporting QA documentation
- Ongoing manual functional/non-functional testing
- Perform bug tracking and reporting
- Support acceptance testing by customers
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance position
- Web application QA experience
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs
- Strong knowledge in test design techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, state transition etc.).
- Good skills of requirements analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements).
- Ability to find and identify root cause and consequences of issue
- Understanding of the software release process
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Agile and Jira
- Good English written and oral communication skills and report writing skills
Desired technical skills:
- Web performance testing and debugging
- Test automation experience
- NPM build automation
- A strong desire to contribute to making a positive impact on Sustainable Development Goals
- Clear understanding of MVP principles and maximizing the amount of work not done
- Innovative with ability to think out-of-the-box in order to minimize the work scope
- Collaborative and organized, being able to focus on key priorities and deliver rapidly
- Team player, supportive and caring
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
- A positive and engaging work environment
- Experienced and extremely motivated colleagues
- Challenging, meaningful and engaging work tasks
- Autonomous and flexible work conditions
- Opportunities for a steep career path
- Competitive salary
Your resume must be in English.
We are creating a product that is transforming the healthcare staffing industry and we are rapidly growing.